When I sat down in March to write out my 10-year goals in Asana, I randomly threw “host a retreat” in the mix without much thought. It wasn’t something I actually believed I COULD do or would pull off 7-months later. What started as a random idea at a picnic in Haartebeestpoort in September, soon…
- Sign Up for the Tugela Falls Overnight Hike!
- Latest Travel Blog: What It’s Like to Go on the Wild x Wanderlust Retreat
- New Video: Turn Your Passion & Purpose into a Location Independent Biz
- FREE COURSE: Learn How to Write Pitches That Land Remote Clients in 3-Days!
- FREE EBOOK: The Ultimate Guide to Landing Your First Remote Job!
- Build a Freedom-Based Business in 6-Weeks with Road to Remote
- The Pitch Perfect Toolkit for Freelancers
- Latest Remote Work Blog: How to Find Clients Online
- The Location Independence Movement FB Group
Of all the national parks in South Africa, Pilanesberg is in my top three. Not only have I seen leopards here TWICE, but it’s where I took a terrible photo of one with a kill in a tree! While I don’t have any spectacular photographic evidence of the experience, it’s still one of my coolest…
On the hunt for last-minute gifts for travellers? You’re in the right place! I’ve curated a list of my favourite South African brands creating gorgeous gifts for globetrotters. Think of this post as a sneak peek into travel lovers wish list (without the expensive plane tickets to Europe and Fiji). So if you’re a wait-to-the-last-minute…